Stability of Slopes
- L. 08 Stability of Slope Part 1
- L. 09 Stability of Slope Part 2
- L. 10 Stability of Slope Part 3
- L. 11 Stability of Slope Part 4
- L. 12 Stability of Slope Part 5
- L. 13 Stability of Slope Part 6
- L. 14 Stability of Slope Part 7
- L. 15 Stability of Slope Part 8
- L. 16 Stability of Slope Part 9
- L. 17 Stability of Slope Part 10
- A foundation (or, more commonly, base) is the element of an architectural structure which connects it to the ground and transfers loads from the structure to the ground.
- It is the application of soil mechanics and rock mechanics in the design of foundation elements of structures.
Some Key Features of this course, …
- Topics are taught thoroughly and systematically to clarify the basic concepts and fundamental principles without weakening technical hardship.
- Many example problems are solved to demonstrate or to provide further insights into the basic concepts and applications of fundamental principles.
- The solution of each example is preceded by a strategy, which is intended to teach students to think about possible solutions to a problem before they begin to solve it. Each solution provides a step-by-step procedure to guide the student in problem-solving which really help students for university examinations and for the conventional exam like ESE (Engineering Services Examinations).
- Soil Mechanics
- Students of 4 years Engineering Programs
- Engineer preparing for competitive exams like GATE, ESE, PSU, SSC-JE and others state level exams
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Months
- Skill level Medium
- Language Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes