Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure: IS 456
Reinforced concrete design encompasses both art and science of engineering. Here’s chance to learn the basic concept of designing. The aim of this course is to design structural elements like a beam, column, slab, footing etc.
Some Key Features of this course, …
- Topics are taught thoroughly and systematically to clarify the basic concepts and fundamental principles without weakening technical hardship.
- Many example problems are solved to demonstrate or to provide further insights into the basic concepts and applications of fundamental principles.
- The solution of each example is preceded by a strategy, which is intended to teach students to think about possible solutions to a problem before they begin to solve it. Each solution provides a step-by-step procedure to guide the student in problem solving which really help students for university examinations and for conventional exam like ESE (Engineering Services Examinations).
- This course doesn’t contain quizzes and e-notes. if want to asses these feature you can purchase standard or premium version of this course.
- Strength of Materials (SOM)
- Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Students of 4 years Engineering Programs
- Engineer preparing for competitive exams like GATE, ESE, PSU, SSC-JE and others state level exams
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Medium
- Language English
- Students 57
- Assessments Self
01 || Introduction ||
02 || Analysis and Design of Beam || WSM ||
03 || Analysis and Design of Beam || LSM ||
04 || Design for Shear, Torsion and Bond ||
05 || Design for Slab ||
06 || Design of Compression Members (Column) ||
07 || Design of Footings ||