1. Introduction to Soil Mechanics
2. Basic Definition and Relationship
3. Index Properties
4. Soil Classification
5. Soil Structure and Clay Minerology
6. Permeability and Well Hydraulics
7. Seepage Analysis
8. Stress-Strain and Effective Stress
9. Stress Distribution in Soil
10. Compaction of Soil
11. Compressibility and Consolidation
12. Shear Strength
Soil Mechanics is the branch of mechanics which deals with the action of forces on soil and flow of water in the soil.
Some Key Features of this course, …
- Topics are taught thoroughly and systematically to clarify the basic concepts and fundamental principles without weakening technical hardship.
- Many example problems are solved to demonstrate or to provide further insights into the basic concepts and applications of fundamental principles.
- The solution of each example is preceded by a strategy, which is intended to teach students to think about possible solutions to a problem before they begin to solve it. Each solution provides a step-by-step procedure to guide the student in problem-solving which really help students for university examinations and for the conventional exam like ESE (Engineering Services Examinations).
- Strength of Materials (SOM)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Students of 4 years Engineering Programs
- Engineer preparing for competitive exams like GATE, ESE, PSU, SSC-JE and others state level exams
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Months
- Skill level Medium
- Language Hindi
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes